THERE Account Director. Join our Team.
THERE is on the look out for a bright and personable Account Director to join our thriving Sydney team.
THERE is a leading design consultancy creating brands, and the environments that bring them to life.
Working with some of Australia’s leading brands across Australia (& Singapore) (Uber, Google, The Star, Stylecraft, Geocon etc)– you will be servicing and nurturing multiple relationships with key client accounts.
With a natural passion for all things design and brand, you will manage multiple-projects simultaneously from discovery stratgey & briefing to production execution and beyond.
On a daily basis you will co-ordinate with your Account Managers, Design Directors, Producers, Suppliers & Directors. You will drive workshops, write creative briefs, drive timelines, prepare estimates, manage production, keep within financial budgets, general office administration, accounts and reporting.
Key qualities you’ll display…
You like to take ownership of your role and projects. You display integrity and a duty-of-care in everything you do, going above & beyond expectations.
You preempt client’s requirements and don’t wait to be told what to do (because you’ve probably already done it). You are super-organised and confident in dealing with clients while co-ordinating multiple deliverables and administration tasks.
You bring the best of you everyday, contributing to a diverse and inclusive team.
You bring your smarts, A-game and individuality to every situation. You are a consistent and reliable team-member – you’re in this for the long haul, not just the highlights.
You never settle for average – challenging the norm by being brave and exploring new frontiers of creativity & new ways of doing things. Always thinking, having fun and never being afraid to speak up.
What’s in it for you?
• Creative warehouse studio in cool Chippendale
• Join a studio with a strong internal culture, quarterly outings, pub lunches, and benefits such as;
• Internal recognition program and monthly rewards
• A wellbeing program that provides you activities such as yoga, bootcamp, massage etc
• Working closely with the MD it’s an opportunity to become a big fish in small pond
• A structured learning and development platform to help you grow your function
• All staff get an additional day off on their birthday
To be successful in this role you…
• Have 8 years or more of highly relevant project management client service, and production experience
• Are disciplined, tenacious, self motivated and process driven
• Have meticulous attention to detail, and be able to be solution focussed at all times
• Have a skill and passion for brand design
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly over the phone and in meetings
• Have successfully demonstrated that you take responsibility and do what it takes to achieve a successful outcome
• Are tertiary educated and demonstrate the ability to think strategically
• Can work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
• Have intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, preferably Streamtime)
We are looking for someone who wants an exciting career with a thriving agency - if thats you, come talk to us and see what we are all about!
Email covering letter & CV to email@example.com