We have an exciting and rare opportunity opened up for a very senior designer to join our creative Brand team in Sydney. Dont miss out… apply today.
THERE is a multi-award winning international boutique design studio located in Sydney & Singopore.
This role is for our Surry Hills studio. We are located in the creative melting pot, surrounded by awesome cafés and a stones throw from Central station.
We design branded experiences for the built environment that capture imagination and positively influence the way people think, feel and do. The built environment includes Brand identity, property marketing, enviro-graphics & digital, placemaking and signage. The studio has two divisions Brand (incl. Corporate and Property) & Enviro (incl. Graphics & Signage)
We have an exciting opportunity opened up for a mid/senior designer to join our BRAND team
We are looking for a multi-tasking senior design ninja who is energetic and ready to take on the design world, solve client challenges, and pick up the odd design award along the way.
You will be naturally curious by nature, have a desire for continuous learning, meticulously organized, and never happy to settle with mediocre.
You’ll be known for being proactive, friendly, with a positive attitude always ready to help out. It is a given that you; eat, sleep dream design and are constant keeping abreast of whats new, what’s exciting, and what’s out there.
You love sharing ideas, mentoring others, leading the charge when it comes to strategic thinking.
You’ll demonstrate flexibility, speed and willingness to get the job done.
You’ll love owning your projects… taking design concepts through to finished art and beyond. Across print, digital or environmental production.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING…
– Adobe Creative Suite excellence
– Ability to be a self starter & work independently
– Basic Admin software (word, powerpoint, keynote etc)
– Min 5+ years studio experience
– Diligent working ethics
– A good eye for detail & high level of craft
– Curious-by-nature to solve strategic challenges
– Good prioritisation & time management skills
– Lead projects and brief junior staff autonomously
– Ability to work across multiple projects
– Works well in a humming studio environment
YOUR ADVANTAGE …
– Good tone of voice copywriting
– Drawing/ illustration ability
– Digital design experience
– Stylish design aesthetic
YOUR APPLICATION …
Please include the following and send to email@example.com
– Small selection of your best work, (PDF)
– CV– Covering letter
– Salary will be based upon applicant’s experience.
– You must live Sydney already
– Only successful candidates will be responded to for interview.
– Only applications with an accompanying PDF folio will be considered.
– This is a full time position available to Australian residents only.
– Applications close in 2 weeks (Mon 9th Oct)