Calling Account Managers
THERE – is on the look out for bright and personable
Account Manager to join our Sydney team.
Working with some of Australia’s leading brands – you will be servicing and nurturing multiple relationships with a key client accounts.
With a natural passion for all things design and brand, you will manage multiple-projects simultaneously from discovery & briefing to production execution and beyond.
On a daily basis you will co-ordinate with the creative team, producers, suppliers & directors. You will contribute to workshops, write creative briefs, drive client meetings, prepare estimates, manage production, keep within financial budgets, general office administration, accounts and reporting.
Key qualities you’ll display…
You like to take ownership of your role and projects. You display integrity and a duty-of-care in everything you do, going above & beyond expectations.
You preempt client’s requirements and don’t wait to be told what to do (because you’ve probably already done it).
You are super-organised and confident in dealing with clients while co-ordinating multiple deliverables and administration tasks.
You bring the best of you everyday, contributing to a diverse and inclusive team.
You bring your smarts, A-game and individuality to every situation.
You are a consistent and reliable team-member – you’re in this for the long haul, not just the highlights.
You never settle for average – challenging the norm by being brave and exploring new frontiers of creativity & new ways of doing things. Always thinking, having fun and never being afraid to speak up.
To be successful in this role you…
– Have 5 years or more of highly relevant project management
and production experience
– Are disciplined, tenacious, self motivated and process driven
– Have a skill and passion for brand design
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
particularly over the phone and in meetings
– Have successfully demonstrated that you take responsibility
and do what it takes to achieve a successful outcome
– Are tertiary educated and demonstrate the ability to
– Can work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
– Have intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac, PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, preferably Streamtime)
– Will be an english-speaking Australian citizen available
for immediate start
More About THERE?
THERE is one of Australia's leading brand and creative signage agencies with independently owned studios in Sydney & Singapore.
We are a well-established, forward-thinking and expanding graphic design agency that have been creating branded experiences for the built environment for over 12yrs.
– Competitive salary
– Working as part of a friendly team in the heart of Chippendale.
– Great work culture, with regular team outings, lunches,
keep fit classes etc
Email to: email@example.com