THERE seeking an agile Project Co-ordinator
We’re after an agile Project Co-ordinator to start at the end of July in a full time contract role, exact date TBC. This role will be covering for our current Project Co-ordinator who will be taking extended leave during this time.
We’re offering an initial contract of 2 months, however this may be extended. The role will be hands-on and an integral part of our studio’s dynamic workflow.
THERE is one of Australia's leading brand and creative signage agencies with independently owned studios in Sydney & Singapore.
We are a well-established, forward-thinking and expanding graphic design agency that have been creating branded experiences for built environments for over 12 years.
About the role
Assistant to the management team and THERE’s studio life in general.
With a passion for design, brand and the built environment your role will involve attending client meetings, events and work functions, production management, co-ordinating presentations, general office administration, accounts and reporting.
As part of the project management team, you will be helping senior project managers with large design projects and managing smaller projects on your own. This will involve writing client facing emails and liaising with our production suppliers. There will also be a requirement for you to quickly gain an understanding of the work-flow of design projects, timelines and budgets.
You will need to be thrive on being organised, be confident in dealing with clients, multiple projects and administration tasks in THERE’s busy studio. We expect you to be driven, be able to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate
Applications are sought from self-starter candidates who have:
- Strong communication skills
- Are able to manage multiple stakeholders and projects at one time
- Have a tenacious attitude and are highly motivated
- Thrive on being highly organised, able to prioritise and multi task
- Experience using Adobe InDesign is a benefit
- Minimum of 1 year of administration & production assistant experience preferred, however for the right candidate we would consider training
- Good understanding of digital platforms including social media and email marketing services preferable
If you think this role is the right fit for you, please email Georgina with your CV, a brief intro about yourself and why you’re interested in the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.