Are you OUT THERE - Account Manager
THERE are now looking for an amazing, hands on, diligent, Account Manager to drive; projects, designers, clientsand suppliers, to achieve great project outcomes.
Account Manager at THERE Sydney
Welcome to THERE.
This is a position, starting with at least 12 month maternity cover, (which may be extended to a full time role as our grows).
We are looking for a dynamic and exoerienced Account Manager to join our Surry Hills team. Managing a range of branding and environmental projects through their lifecycle from; job acquisition, project set-up, concept development through to artwrok and production install.
With a passion for design, brand and the built environment, your role will involve attending client workshops, meetings, events and work functions, production management, coordinating presentations, general office administration, accounts and reporting.
On a daily basis you will be dealing with directors, clients, creative teams, producers and suppliers. Key day-to-day tasks include overall driving management of projects and client service operations, trafficking project workflow and invoice management.
You will need to be thrive on being super organised, being confident in dealing with clients, multiple projects and administration tasks in THERE's busy studio. You will be driven, a self-starter and be able to work autonomously and get on with the job at hand whilst having fun doing it.
To be successful in this role you…
- have 7 years or more of highly relevant project management and production experience
- are disciplined, tenacious, self motivated and process driven
- have a skill and passion for brand design
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly over the phone and in meetings
- have successfully demonstrated that you take responsibility and do what it takes to achieve a successful outcome
- are tertiary educated and demonstrate the ability to think strategically
- can work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- you like the breadth and depth of branding and environments and want to learn more about this industry
- have intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, preferably Streamtime)
Please email CV and covering letter, with subject line ‘ACCOUNT MANAGER' to: firstname.lastname@example.org